Whether you have a sports related injury, recent surgery, arthritic pain, or chronic pain, Lawrence General Hospital offers physical therapy services that meet each of your individual needs. Our physical therapists provide rehabilitation services for all ages and treatment types including:
- Back and neck pain, or injury
- Shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, or foot pain
- Post-surgical conditions such as joint replacements, muscle repair, and ligament repair
- Balance and/or walking problems
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Sports injuries and work injuries
- Neurologic impairments
We offer specialized treatment programs for:
- Women's health issues, such as incontinence, pelvic pain, etc.
- Post-concussion rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Aquatic therapy
Get In Touch With Us
If you have any questions regarding our outpatient physical therapy services, please see below. A list of each location and their respective phone numbers are available below!