Women's Health: Pelvic Floor
Do you find yourself…
- Memorizing the locations of bathrooms in the community?
- Worrying about exercising because of leakage?
- Wondering why you have pelvic or abdominal pain that doesn’t seem to go away?
If bladder leakage or pelvic/abdominal pain are impacting your daily life, Lawrence General Hospital’s Women’s Health Program offers a comprehensive treatment approach to help you better understand the cause of your symptoms and take control.
Our Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists are experts in treating a variety of pelvic floor/abdominal problems including the following:
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic/abdominal pain
- Post-partum weakness/pain
- Back pain associated with pregnancy
Please call the clinic at 978-946-8392 with questions or if you would like to book an appointment.