Lawrence General Hiring Event!
Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023
10 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Kurth Auditorium, 1 General St., Lawrence, MA, 01841 (Enter using main hospital entrance)
3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO ATTEND (Click links below or scan QR code to book your appointment)
On-the-spot interviews will be conducted for clinical and non-clinical roles, including nursing roles, environmental services, laboratory, nutritional services, radiology, clerical/administrative, patient safety monitors, emergency services, and more.
1. SCHEDULE IN-PERSON INTERVIEW
2. SCHEDULE VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
3. STOP IN ANYTIME BETWEEN 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
OUR RECRUITERS CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR FUTURE HERE!
For more information, contact HumanResources@LawrenceGeneral.org
Careers at Lawrence General
Employees at Lawrence General Hospital share a set of common characteristics regardless of the position they hold, their level of seniority, or the role they play at the hospital. If the following characteristics speak to you, a career in health care could be for you.
We encourage you to find an employment opportunity here at Lawrence General. Please visit our careers portal
to find an opportunity that you may be interested in. For questions, you may reach Human Resources at 978-683-4000
, ext. 2600.
- We are caregivers that are committed to the well-being of the patients we care for. We also have a deep compassion for them and their families.
- We are team players who work collaboratively with our fellow staff members. Lawrence General is a family-like atmosphere where employees share common goals.
- We are self-starters. Procedures in the hospital are well-defined. Within that structure, we are encouraged to show initiative.
- We respect the varying cultural needs of our patients and fellow workers, and we're able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- We are a smoke-free facility.
Lawrence General Hospital offers competitive compensation and shift differential. We also provide an attractive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees working 24+ hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Group life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings account
- Flexible spending account for dependent care and medical expenses
- Discounts on vision, auto, home and pet insurance,
- Discount theme park tickets
- Discount memberships to local gyms
- On-site parking
- Flexible scheduling
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. It is not intended to be a cost comparison tool for employees and dependents in Lawrence General Hospital’s medical plans. To link to the machine-readable files, please click on the following URL: https://hpitpa.com/transparency-in-coverage-machine-readable-files/
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE RULE