Pediatric Emergency Care
While Lawrence General Hospital is a leader in trauma care and is highly regarded in adult emergency management, we are also ready to serve the special needs of our youngest emergency patients.
In the Emergency Center, we have five pediatric-only exam rooms that are strategically located away from adult emergency patients. Our affiliation and partnership with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center makes it easier for children to access high quality pediatric emergency care.
- Over 18,000 annual visits from children under 18 years-of-age
- Our team is comprised with a dedicated Emergency Center pediatrician and Emergency Center nurses that are well trained for pediatric cases.
- Children are seen as quickly as possible with minimal wait times.
- If necessary, kids get access to 24-hour pediatric hospitalists through a partnership with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center.
- We are the only hospital in our area that provides specialized care and environments for pediatric patients.
Pediatric Emergency Services at Lawrence General Hospital can be reached at 978-683-4000. We are located on the main hospital campus at 1 General Street, Lawrence, MA.
In the event of a real, life-threatening emergency, always call 911 first.