Lupoli Family Pediatric Care Center
Clinically affiliated with Tufts Children's Hospital, Lawrence General's Lupoli Family Pediatric Care center offers patients on-site access to pediatric hospitalists. Our youngest patients and their families receive expert pediatric care, including access to top-notch Boston specialists, all right here in the Merrimack Valley.
In appreciation of a $250,000 gift to the hospital, made by Salvatore Lupoli, and in acknowledgement of the Lupoli family’s commitment to improving the lives of children, Lawrence General Hospital added the Lupoli family name to its inpatient Pediatric program.
Inpatient Pediatric Center at Lawrence General
In the colorfully painted, 14-bed inpatient unit, children, parents and caregivers comfortably interact with one another. Parents are encouraged to stay overnight with their sick child. WI-FI is available and use of cell phones is allowed. A wide range of DVD’s, books, and games are also available for your kids. A new Quiet Room is available for family members when needed, and our Playroom is full of toys, games, puzzles to keep our guests occupied and busy while staying with us.
Our pediatric center features bright, comfortable rooms that utilize the tops in medical technology. Below are a few quick facts regarding the center:
- Fourteen beds
- The only private pediatric patient rooms in the area
- Family-friendly unit where families can stay overnight
- Pediatric physicians from Tuft's Children's Hospital available in the Center
- 20 PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified nurses, pediatric anesthesiologists, and diagnostic imaging specialists from Lawrence General Hospital
Our Pediatric Center offers a caring, family-friendly atmosphere with 5 private rooms and 14 total beds, as well as access to:
- Tuft's Children's Hospital Pediatricians
- Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging
- Pediatric After-Hours Service when your Pediatrician’s Office is closed
- Pediatric SANE Program (Pediatric Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner)
Tuft's Children's Hospital Specialists are available to provide care in the following areas:
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Referrals for a specialist are required from your primary care physician. If you would like to reach the Lupoli Family Pediatric Family Care office, please call 978-683-4000.