COVID-19 Donation Recommendations and Guidelines
Take action and support your hospital, Lawrence General, as we respond to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. How can you help during this extraordinary time?
Make a Gift
Many generous friends of Lawrence General have asked how they can support the hospital through this crisis. You can have an impact by making a gift to the Annual Fund. Please consider donating so we may continue to be a vital community resource. Give Now >
Items to Keep at Home
Currently, we are unable to accept clothes and books/magazines.
Please check back as our needs may change as this situation evolves. Your support is appreciated!
Donation of Goods: Our most pressing needs, and who could help the most, are:
- N95 Masks: "NIOSH Approved" on the box is a top priority. We will accept all masks which are new and in packaging. Potential sources are dentists, veterinarians, tattoo parlors, construction and industrial companies, nail and beauty salons.
- iPads: With front facing camera and WIFI enabled for patients to connect with family. No cracked screens, must be cleaned of connections to iCloud, iTunes or apple watch, charger cord and in good condition.
- Gift Cards: If you would like to support our dedicated clinicians and staff; Visa, American Express, MasterCard gift cards are suggested. Please mail to Volunteer Services, Lawrence General, PO Box 189, Lawrence, MA 01842.
- Gloves: Surgical type, non-sterile exam gloves, no winter/seasonal gloves please. Potential sources are dentists and veterinarians.
- Gowns for Clinicians: Tyvek suits and "bunny suits". Potential sources are construction and industrial companies.
- Baby Monitors: Must be two-way video baby monitors. Monitors must be battery operated or plug in, viewing screens must be intact, clean and in good working order, and delivered in a clean bag or container.
- Safety glasses and safety goggles.
- Purple top disinfectant wipes (not for use on skin): Potential sources are dentists and veterinarians.
- Wipes with bleach.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Newborn pants, socks, long sleeve shirts and short sleeve shirts. All of the clothes have to be brand new as we do not accept used baby clothes.
- Drop off should be coordinated in advance. Please email your completed form to FoodDonations@lawrencegeneral.org to schedule your drop off.
- Complete the Food Donation fillable form.
- Food donations must be pre-packaged and/or individually wrapped.
- Food donations should be prepared by commercial vendors meeting all state and local health codes.
- Drop off should be coordinated in advance by clicking on the link below to schedule a date and time.
- We ask you to follow guidelines found here for food donations so we may follow the Centers for Disease Control recommendations to limit food sharing.