Outpatient Locations Status
Updated: August 19, 2020
Safe, ready and strong. That is the commitment our caring and dedicated team makes to you as we begin to safely resume operations in accordance with the four-phase guidance issued to hospitals by Governor Baker and the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services.
What to expect during your next in-person visit?
The process of receiving care may look different, but one thing that will never change is Lawrence General Hospital's commitment to meeting the wide-ranging health care needs of Merrimack Valley.
Here is what you can expect for your next outpatient appointment:
24 hours before your appointment:
- A member of your care team will reach out to you to go through a brief series of COVID-19 screening questions. They'll walk you through any new safety policies and answer any questions you might have about your upcoming visit.
When you arrive:
- In-person appointments are spread out to support social distancing and allow staff to thoroughly clean between each patient.
- All patients are screened for symptoms when they arrive (including a temperature check)
- Patients and staff are required to wear a surgical mask and hand sanitize when they arrive (masks and hand sanitizer are provided).
- Receptionists keep sliding glass barrier closed during patient check-in and are required to be symptom free, to wear masks, gloves and practice frequent hand hygiene.
- Chairs in reception area are spaced six feet apart and cleaned between each patient.
Learn more about our proactive “Safe, Ready and Strong” efforts to keep you safe.
Effective May 11, the following locations and services will have limited availability for urgent and semi-urgent patients. A service that is not listed at the following locations remains closed for in-person appointments until further notice.
We appreciate your patience during this historic pandemic.
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated as outpatient locations resume operations in accordance with guidance issued the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Marston Medical Center: Seeing patients via telehealth and in person by appointment only. Office is located at 25 Marston Street, Suite 202. Please call 978-946-8550 to make an appointment.
- Andover/North Andover YMCA: Seeing patients via telehealth and in person by appointment only. Office is located on the right side of YMCA building; adequate parking is available.
- Lawrence General moved its outpatient Infusion Center back to its original location in the L1 Ambulatory Care Center on the hosptial's first floor. Patients can access this office through the hospital's main entrance. Operating hours are 8 am – 5 pm, weekdays. The office is available at 978-683-4000, ext. 2179.
Andover Surgical Associates at Andover Medical Center
- Andover Surgical is seeing patients for in-person visits, if indicated. To make an appointment, please call 978-475-4202.
Weight Management and Bariatrics Center at Andover Medical Center
- Providing surgeon consultations in the clinic.
- Providing new patient and dietitian visits, via telehealth.
- Information sessions are available on video.
Laboratory and Radiology
- Andover Medical Center: MRI is accepting 9 patients per day; call 978-683-4000, ext. 2675 for questions.
- Andover Medical Center: Mammography and Ultrasound remain open.
- Andover Medical Center: Laboratory services are available from 8:30 am - 1 pm, Monday - Friday. The Laboratory can be accessed in the West Entrance and is located in the Lower Level. You can call the Laboratory at 978-946-8366. Walk-in appointments accepted!
- Andover/North Andover YMCA: The Laboratory remains closed.
- Marston Medical Center: Laboratory specimen collection services are available at 25 Marston Street, Suite 305; call 978-946-8380 for hours.
- Marston Medical Center: X-Ray services are available at 25 Marston Street, Suite 305; call 978-946-8380 for hours.
- Methuen Family Health Center: Accepting walk-in Laboratory patients; open 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday; call 978-946-8423 for more information.
- Methuen Family Health Center: Accepting scheduled appointments for Ultrasound; open 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday; call 978-946-8425 to schedule appointment.
- South Pavilion at Lawrence General: Diagnostic Mammography services are still available; call 978-946-8103 for hours. These services, in addition to ultrasound, are also available at Andover Medical Center.
- South Pavilion at Lawrence General: MRI services available for 9 patients per day; call 978-946-8103 for hours.
- Lawrence General Hospital Lab Satellite Location: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center 34 Haverhill Street, First Floor Lawrence, MA 01841
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center: 150 Park Street, Lawrence, MA 01841 currently open for Laboratory services.
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center: 34 Haverhill Street, Lawrence, MA 01841 currently open for Laboratory services.
- Marston Medical Center: Accepting new patients for physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy in Suite 106. To request an appointment, please call 978-946-8392. Cardiac rehabilitation in Suite 106 remains closed.
- Andover Medical Center: Accepting new patients for physical therapy and occupational therapy on third floor of West Entrance. Call 978-946-8362 to request an appointment.
- Andover/North Andover YMCA: Accepting new patients for physical therapy. Aquatic therapy remains closed. Call 978-946-8387 to book an appointment.
- Lawrence General Main Campus: Sleep tests with contactless studies will be available on Wednesday, May 13. Patients will be pre-registered. Call 978-946-8297 for questions.