Safe. Ready. Strong.
We are here for you. Don't delay the care you need.
Safe, ready and strong. That is the commitment our caring and dedicated team at Lawrence General Hospital makes to you as we begin to safely resume operations in accordance with the four-phase guidance issued to hospitals by Governor Baker and the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services.
In addition to stringent infection prevention processes, Lawrence General Hospital is proactively taking additional precautions to ensure a safe environment for essential patient care services.
Some of the new changes in place for your next visit include:
- Use of masks and face coverings by everyone in the hospital
- Screening of possible COVID-19 symptoms for all staff and incoming patients
- Separate care zones for COVID and non-COVID care
- Social distancing measures and visual prompts in reception areas and throughout the hospital
- Frequent cleanings and thorough disinfecting and sanitizing
- Limited visitor policy and expanded time between scheduled appointments
- Receptionist uses protective gloves to receive identification and insurance cards before removing gloves and using hand sanitizer
Do not delay care. We are here for you.
It is critically important you do not delay urgent care needs. If you have an emergency, call 911. The experienced nurses and doctors at Lawrence General Emergency Center are ready to safely care for you. You can have peace of mind knowing measures are in place to ensure a safe and clean environment, so if you need emergency care, we are here for you. If you're having a baby, we are here for you. If you need lab work or urgent surgery, we continue to be here for you.
We are also urging patients to reach out to their care teams to ask questions and discuss treatment options including TeleVisits, especially if they have an ongoing or chronic condition.