The Annual Fund
We were there for you in your time of need. Now, we need your assistance. Your support of the Lawrence General Hospital Annual Fund is crucial to maintaining and improving the LGH experience for today's patients.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide operating support, benefiting the Lawrence General Hospital community today with:
- New technologies like Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography)
- Expansion of local programs, clinics and services
- Operating Room, Patient Room and Emergency Center supplies and equipment
- Planning for and construction of our new Surgical Center on Prospect Street
- Advanced, local clinical partnerships (i.e. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center at LGH)
- Facility improvements and renovations, including the addition of private patient rooms and inpatient renovations
- Operation of, and software upgrades in, the Simulation and Team Training Lab at LGH
- Professional development opportunities for our clinicians
- And much more
Please do your part to make sure that Lawrence General Hospital continues our tradition of excellence. Every single gift is important to Lawrence General Hospital.
Making a gift is easy! Simply click here to make your secure transaction. And check here to see if your employer is one of 16,000 companies that will double your gift to Lawrence General Hospital.
Or you may mail your gift, with checks made payable to "Lawrence General Hospital" to:
Lawrence General Hospital
Attn: Development Office
1 General Street
Lawrence, MA 01842
For more information about how to make a difference for Lawrence General via the Annual Fund, please contact William Parkinson, Director of Development, at 978-946-8099.