The Annual Fund
We were there for you in your time of need. Now, we need your assistance. Your support of the Lawrence General Hospital Annual Fund is crucial to maintaining and improving the LGH experience for today's patients.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide operating support, benefiting the Lawrence General Hospital community today with:
- Enhanced and new technologies
- Expansion of local programs, clinics and services
- Advanced training for doctors and nurses
- Operating Room and Emergency Center supplies and equipment
- Advanced, local clinical partnerships (i.e. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center here at LGH)
- Facility improvements and renovations
- Professional development opportunities for our clinicians
- And much more
This year's goal for The Lawrence General Hospital is $1,000,000 to achieve all our planned improvements. Please do your part to make sure that Lawrence General Hospital continues our tradition of excellence. Every single gift is important to Lawrence General Hospital.
Making a gift is easy! Simply click here to make your secure transaction. And check here to see if your employer is one of 16,000 companies that will double your gift to Lawrence General Hospital.
Or you may mail your gift to:
Lawrence General Hospital
PO Box 189
Lawrence, MA 01842-0389
For more information about how to make a difference for Lawrence General via the Annual Fund, please contact William Parkinson, Director of Development, at 978-946-8099.
Dr. Haddad and Dr. Kidd of the LGH IPA present their generous
annual gift of $10,000 to LGH Vice President Nicholas Zaharias