New Cardiac Rehab Program
- Brand new exercise equipment including treadmills, recumbent bike, elliptical, airdynes bikes, Nustep cross trainer, arm ergometer, and free weights.
- Convenient class times beginning as early as 7:15am and ending at 4:30pm. Classes meet 3 times per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Cardiac rehabilitation is covered by Medicare and most health insurance plans
- Conveniently located on the ground level of the Doctor’s Medical Building, on the Lawrence General campus.
- The program complies with the American Association of Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab, the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the Joint Commission, and the American College of Sports Medicine.
For more information or for a referral, patients and physicians may call the Cardiac Rehabilitation Department at 978-946-8399.